11 Jun I Want To Get Certified… But
Do You Have Questions?
- Have you been thinking for a while now that you would like to earn some extra income?
- How about $500, $1,000, $2,000 extra a month?
- Have you been thinking you would like to earn that in the Health and Fitness industry?
- Maybe some of you would like to make a complete career change and earn a living in the Health and Fitness industry?
I Would Like To But…
Most of you have been asking yourself these questions and “usually” what comes next is the word BUT… At that point all you are doing is justifying why you are NEVER going to follow through with what YOU TRULY WANT.
Imagine that you didn’t even have that word in your vocabulary. Imagine that when you decided you were going to make some extra income in the Health and Fitness industry there was no negative thought behind it. That the only thought behind it was, “Ok so how am I going to do that?”
Ok So How Am I Going To Do That?
Great I’m glad you asked, you will start by getting your Personal Trainers Certification. This will open the door for many opportunities, more than you can even imagine. It will let those around you know that you have made a commitment to this thing and that you are taking it seriously.
I don’t know where I heard this saying but it has stuck with me for quite some time now, “If you want to be a Personal Trainer, then you have to BE A PERSONAL TRAINER.” LOL it sounds so simple yet thousands of people just like you are scared of going out on their own and really going for it.
Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way it’s time for you to make a decision, either YES or NO there is no maybe, there is no but, and there is no try.
This course is designed to help you become successful with your personal training business within your ﬁrst year. We will give you the road map that will allow you to have a career doing what you love, still having time for a life and a family.
You will be equipped with the tools necessary to design, implement and structure exercise programs. To complete your ability to assist clients in reaching their individual ﬁtness goals you will know the basic knowledge of nutrition and supplementation.
You will ﬁnally be able to know the true distinction between a “Fitness Trainer” and a “Personal Trainer” which will put you years ahead of other trainers in the market place.
Answering Your Own Questions.
- I am going to earn extra income!
- I will earn an EXTRA $1,000 a month part-time!
- I will become a Certified Personal Trainer!
- In 12 months my part-time income will grow enough to make it my full-time income!
Making A Difference